- Open the “Internet of Things Project Guide” on Google classroom
- Create a new “Google Presentation” within the Google Classroom assignment page.
- When creating your invention, think about the following:
- What sensors are needed to collect data?
- How will your system communicate with other systems?
- How will this improve life for you or others?
- Work on the Internet of Things Part 1 – Worksheet
See if you can list the sensors used in this video
- Classroom Expectations and Procedures were reviewed via a remote Prezi presentation.
- On online quiz regarding the expectations sheet will be given on Friday.
- The signed expectations sheet is also due Friday
- Today we finalized our login credentials and enrolled in the course GoogleClassroom
- We also demonstrated our MS Word knowledge by composing a quick Bio about ourselves.