- Open the “Internet of Things Project Guide” on Google classroom
- Create a new “Google Presentation” within the Google Classroom assignment page.
- When creating your invention, think about the following:
- What sensors are needed to collect data?
- How will your system communicate with other systems?
- How will this improve life for you or others?
- Work on the Internet of Things Part 1 – Worksheet
- Bell Ringer Question on GoogleClassroom: What can you figure out before I teach you anything? Google search “What is the Internet of Things?”.
- After watching the videos below, After watching the video, What part does sensors, data, and systems play in the internet of things. After watching the second video….what are some ways you could see the Internet of Things used to help improve life for students?
See if you can list the sensors used in this video
- Classroom Expectations and Procedures were reviewed via a remote Prezi presentation.
- On online quiz regarding the expectations sheet will be given on Friday.
- The signed expectations sheet is also due Friday
- Today we finalized our login credentials and enrolled in the course GoogleClassroom
- We also demonstrated our MS Word knowledge by composing a quick Bio about ourselves.